Protect your Pallets and Packages during Shipment
Keep your packages protected during shipment with reinforced structural integrity.
Angle & Corner protection guard serves a variety of packaging functions including angle and pallet guarding, unitization, load stability, beam strength, and stacking strength.
- Enhance the stacking strength of palletized goods
- Prevent surface scratches
- Repel and absorb corner damage
- Cornerboard protectors are an excellent replacement for wood packaging
- Can be sized to fit any size load or container
Cornerboard™ is a high-strength, moisture resistant corner protection post made of recycled paper and plastic with a paper outer wrap. The plastic corner leading edge protection content enables potential exposure to moisture for long periods of time without deteriorating. This makes ideal protection for products that are exposed to the elements and shipped on flat bed trucks, stored outdoors, or exposed to high humidity.
- Industry leading product in Perishable applications
- Delivers greater strength than conventional paper products
- Offers more pieces per pallet which reduces freight and storage costs
- Works well with refrigerated/frozen food where condensation is a problem
- Easily accepts nails, staples and screws
- Recyclable and reclaimable
AngleWrap® is made of multiple plies of recycled paper, laminated together with glue and encased in a full outer wrap of paper. The board is then formed into a rigid right angle to ensure maximum edge protection.
- Reduces the packaging cost-per-load
- Increases strength
- Is safer to handle
- Provides a clean, crisp appearance for POP displays
- Is an excellent replacement for wood packaging
- Permits higher strap tension for tighter, more secure loads
- Prevents paper cuts and delamination
Special surface finishes are available, including moisture-resistant and abrasion-resistant coatings. One and two-color printing is also available for branding, product identification and instructional purposes.
Formaboard™ utilizes a unique, patented manufacturing process to heat bond polycoated plies of paper, forming them into rigid right angles of exceptional strength. Formaboard’s superior strength properties enable customers to use a thinner caliper and/or shorter leg length than with a standard open-edge product without sacrificing performance.
- Is water and moisture resistant
- Is ideal for products that are exposed to the elements, such as humidity
- Is made of lightweight material
- Works well with refrigerated/frozen food where condensation is an issue
- Has a higher strength that can lower costs through reduction in caliper
- Can be printed on for product identification
One and two-color printing is also available for branding, product identification, and instructional purposes.
For more information, please speak to one of our packaging experts by calling (916) 622-0064 or clicking here.