Renew Packaging has a strapping specialist to estimate the best security for your shipment. We offer a wide variety of materials plastic, steel, rope, twine, polyester cord and all the equipment to use.
FLEXBAND® MACHINE GRADE POLYPROPYLENE
- For light, medium and some heavy duty use.
- For a variety of applications – bundling, palletizing and unitizing.
- Guaranteed to work in all manufacturers’ equipment.
- Economical – reliable – smooth running.
Absorbs shock better than other materials.
- For boxing food products, produce, fish, chicken, meat, etc.
- The standard for bundling corrugated boxes, newspapers, magazines and cut paper.
ECONOBAND® HAND GRADE POLYPROPYLENE/PRE CUTS/HANDY STRAP KITS
- Stocked in a variety of sizes for all light duty applications.
- For the lowest cost in hand strapping applications.
- Easy to secure with plastic or steel buckles or steel seals.
- The better alternative to twine, stretch wrap and tape.
MEGABAND™ HAND GRADE POLYPROPYLENE STRAPPING – LOW ELONGATION POLYPROPYLENE
- Low Stretch Polypropylene strapping
- Safer Than Steel Strapping
MACHINE GRADE POLYESTER (PET)
- The better solution.
- For medium and heavy duty applications – lumber, brick, corrugated, graphic arts and the can and bottle industries
- Less expensive than steel on a cost per foot basis.
- Weather resistant – won’t rust or stain your product.
- Superior impact resistance.
- Retains tension with elastic memory.
- In longer labor savings coils
- Safer and 80% lighter than steel strapping.
- Requires less floor space for storage.
- Superior pliability.
- Minimal elongation.
- Compatible in all major packaging equipment.
- Available in machine and hand grades.
HAND GRADE POLYESTER STRAPPING
- For all applications – light, medium and heavy duty.
- Broadest selection – sizes, colors, and footages.
- Best service – largest inventory.
- Competitive prices.
- Highest quality.