Boost Your Production
Renew can upgrade your warehouse with packaging machinery. Every warehouse is different, so we offer various machines are available to fit your needs. Please contact us directly for detailed information.
It is widely acknowledged that a case sealed with water- activated tape has the most secure closure.
Due to changes in the corrugate industry, the need for a bond that will stick to high-recycled content corrugate to provide a more secure closure has created a demand for an automated water activated case sealer.
IPG’s innovation and commitment to being the market leader in water-activated carton sealing tape has engineered a solution.
Through innovation and technology, InterpackTM has developed a water-activated case sealer that addresses all the previous unfulfilled needs of the market.
- High throughput speeds
- Low maintenance
- Low cost
Now, closing cartons with water-activated tape can be faster and easier than ever before.
Interpack’s USA Series Case Sealers are adjustable, operator fed machines that process same sized Regular Slotted Containers (RSC).
When you compare features, benefits and value, InterpackTM Case Sealers are the right choice for operators, plant engineers, maintenance and purchasing.
- Twin 1⁄3 HP gear motors process heavy cases for 24/7 operation
- New patented roller-style adhesive activation technology self cleans for less maintenance
- Easy loading bottom tape roll with pneumatic carriage
- Simplicity of the tape head assemblies makes it easy to thread the tape roll
- Double wipe down provides an extra secure seal
- Adjustable tape leg lengths
- Large up to 4,500′ tape rolls for fewer roll changes
- Slide & lock case height adjustment for quick case size set up
- Side belt drive captures the case between two moving belts for processing stability
- Color coded indicator assures proper spacing between cases
- Powered tape unwind for high output line speeds Easy tape head access for routine maintenance
For more information, please speak to one of our packaging experts by calling (916) 622-0064 or clicking here.