banding and strapping might not be the most interesting item we carry, but you need it and we have it! We have a huge variety of strapping, hand and machine. We see strapping in just about every warehouse in Northern California, so we stock a huge selection to make things easy. Shipping is always free too! If you’re not sure what you need or the current supply isn’t working we can come on site and help! Out staff has over 30 years of experience, and we’re happy to offer complimentary quotes and samples.
Being a leader in the Sacramento industrial packaging world, we know a lot about strapping so you don’t have to!
MACHINE GRADE POLYPROPYLENE
- For light, medium and some heavy duty use.
- For a variety of applications – bundling, palatalizing and unitizing.
- Guaranteed to work in all manufacturers’ equipment.
- Economical – reliable – smooth running.
Absorbs shock better than other materials.
- For boxing food products, produce, fish, chicken, meat, etc.
- The standard for bundling corrugated boxes, newspapers, magazines and cut paper.
HAND GRADE POLYPROPYLENE/PRE CUTS/HANDY STRAP KITS
- Stocked in a variety of sizes for all light duty applications.
- For the lowest cost in hand strapping applications.
- Easy to secure with plastic or steel buckles or steel seals.
- The better alternative to twine, stretch wrap and tape.
HAND GRADE POLYPROPYLENE STRAPPING – LOW ELONGATION POLYPROPYLENE
- Low Stretch Polypropylene strapping
- Safer Than Steel Strapping
MACHINE GRADE POLYESTER (PET)
- The better solution.
- For medium and heavy duty applications – lumber, brick, corrugated, graphic arts and the can and bottle industries
- Less expensive than steel on a cost per foot basis.
- Weather resistant – won’t rust or stain your product.
- Superior impact resistance.
- Retains tension with elastic memory.
- In longer labor savings coils
- Safer and 80% lighter than steel strapping.
- Requires less floor space for storage.
- Superior pliability.
- Minimal elongation.
- Compatible in all major packaging equipment.
- Available in machine and hand grades.
HAND GRADE POLYESTER STRAPPING
- For all applications – light, medium and heavy duty.
- Broadest selection – sizes, colors, and footages.
- Best service – largest inventory.
- Competitive prices.
- Highest quality.