Poly Foam Packaging in Sacramento, Roseville, Rocklin, Lincoln, and Beyond
Poly Foam is a super versatile and excellent surface protector. Our stock foam packaging inventory is perfect for interleaving and cushioning. It is non-abrasive and will not scratch finely finished surfaces and is moisture repellent providing superior protection against water, grease and solvents. Poly foam roll stock is available in both standard and anti-static form, good for so many applications
Keep in mind, we offer custom poly foam rolls as well! Renew Packaging Solutions can convert foam into custom sheets. Not sure where to start? We’re happy to help, we’ll supply samples and pecs that will deliver results!
- 100% low density polyethylene (LDPE) makes foam a highly flexible wrapping material
- Diverse packaging alternative for surface protection, interleaving and cushioning
- Non-abrasive material provides excellent surface protection and will not scratch or damage finely finished surfaces
- Lint and dust free foam can be safely used to protect highly sensitive products
- Closed cell construction means foam repels moisture and is inert to water, grease and solvents (below 130°F)
- Foam is lightweight and re-usable, resulting in reduced package weight and lowered production / shipping costs
Laminated Poly Foam Packaging Material
laminated Poly foam sticks to itself! Combine the cushioning properties of foam with a film laminated to the back side of the foam.
- Laminated film layer provides greater resistance to punctures
- Heat lamination as opposed to adhesive lamination for consistent and stronger internal bond
- Enhanced ability to withstand tearing and scraping
- More protection in a smaller warehouse footprint
- One roll of 1/32” Lamifoam has the ability to replace multiple rolls of standard foam